Lenevo which is known for laptops and personal computers is planning to launch a 5.5 inch Full HD smartphone named "Lenevo K5"
Lenevo K5 comes with intel dual core merrifield chip which supports 4G LTE connectivity.The benchmark results of merrifield chip was leaked few days ago,which scored an outstanding score of 31612 on AnTuTu Benchmark
Specifications of Lenevo K5:
- 5.5 inch Full HD display with 404ppi
- 2GB RAM
- Intel 1.6Ghz~2.0Ghz Dual Core Merrifield CPU
- 3500mAh Battery
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 13Mpx rear Camera and 2Mpx front camera
- Supports wireless charging
- Dual Sim Support
- Unibody Metal Chasis with only 6.7mm thickness
With only 6.7 mm thickness this phone will be the world's thinnest Full HD Smartphone followed by ZTE Grand S(6.9mm) and ZTE Nubia Z5(7.6mm)
This phone is really a great combinations of hardware(there's no doubt on intel processer performance ) and software at very reasonable price
The phone will be expected to showcase at CES2013.